(a) All students shall be required to conduct themselves in a manner befitting the students of a professional institution of high reputation, within and outside the precincts of the College
(b) The following additional acts by the students within or outside the precincts of the College shall constitute a gross violation of the code of conduct punishable as indiscipline:
- Lack of courtesy and modesty, as well as indecent behaviour
- Wilful damage of property of the College or of fellow students
- Possession / consumption / distribution of alcoholic drinks and banned drugs
- Mutilation or unauthorized possession of library material like books
- No is and unseemly behaviour,disturbing peace in the college
- Hacking in computer systems,either hardware or software or both.
- Use of plastic in any form is strictly prohibited.
- Kindly put your suggestions in suggestion box.
- Clean & green campus –clean environment policy.
- Use of tobacco in any form strictly prohibited in & out side of college campus.
- Any other act considered by the College as of gross indiscipline
- Unauthorized entry of outsiders into the campus is strictly prohibited. Without specific permission of the authorities, students shall not bring outsiders to the College
- Any case of criminal activity or violation of law and order in the College Campus will be reported to the police.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN AGAINST STUDENTS INDULGING AND ABETTING IN Ragging as per the Directions of Hon’ble Supreme court of India.
MAHARASHTRA ACT NO. XXXIII OF 1999, THE MAHARASHTRA PROHIBITION OF RAGGING ACT, 1999. (As modified up to the 29th August 2012)
- Cancellation of admission and also debarred from taking admission in any institution in India.
- Suspension from attending classes.
- Withholding/Withdrawing scholarship / fellowship and other benefits.
- Withholding results.
- Debarred from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival etc.
- Suspension / expulsion from the institution.
- Collective punishment if larger number of students are involved in the act of ragging.
- An FIR filed without any exception with local police station.