Highlights of the Department:
In National Senior College Board Of Student Development[BSD] re-started in 2018-2019.In Collaboration with Savitribai Phule Pune university, BSD of college organised various programs throughout the year. Successfully college completed its audit and received full amount in settlement from SPPU for its programs and activities. Major focus was on overall development of students, basically girl students who forms almost 80% of base of student’s strength in college. Programs like self–defence, save girl child, stress management, hygiene management, rights of women in eyes of law, etc. brought new zest and enthusiasm in students.
1) Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Earn and Learn scheme- 2018-2019
- According to the total strength of students of our college approval came for rupees 150000.
- 21 girls were selected after scrutinizing 44 applications as per the economic conditions
- Girls was allotted in library, computer lab, office department geography lab and student development Department extra?
- Total expenses paid as salaries
- University paid into 90:10 ratio.
- Scheme was completed successfully.
2) Nirbhay Kanya Yojna: 2019
- Rupees 15000 was approved from university for the program
- All three day programme was organized
- Applications was sent to other colleges in the city
- 100 girls participated in the program
- Around 10 guest speakers gave lectures in 3 days
3) Disaster Management Workshop:2019
- Fund approved for program was Rs 25000
- Two day district level workshop was organized in the college
- Eminent personalities were invited as chief guest for opening ceremony as well as per closing ceremony
- Invitations was sent to other colleges of the cities
- NDRF was a major part of the program
- Hundred and nine student’s girls and boys both.
- Fund approved was rs 20000.
- 3 day programme was organized.
- 80 college students participated.
- 6 resource persons took lectures.
5) Road Safety Program: 2019
- 1 day programme was organized on 12 July 2019, in collaboration with “Nashik First” an initiative by
- 24 college students participated and 5 staff members
- 2 resource persons took lectures from Mahindra First.
6) Tree plantation: 2019
- 1 day programme was organized on 31st July 2019
- 30 college students participated
- Principal Ranajana Mahajan, Asst. Prof. Dr. Nusrat R. Choudhary (SDO), Asst. Prof. L.V.Patil, Asst. Prof Simin with students participated.
- Number of plants were planted.