Library Membership is available only to
- The Bonafide Students and Teaching Staff only.
Library Rules & Regulation
Rules about Identity Card
- Every registered member must carry his/her own Identity Card.
- Without proper Identity Card, Library Reading Materials shall not be issued.
- Each member should display Identity Card to the concerned Library Authority at the Library Entrance and the Circulation Counter.
- Identity Card is valid for the current academic year only.
In the event of loss of Identity Card, the holder of this card must
bring this to the notice of the librarian.
- Identity Card is nontransferable.
- Every Student must always carry his/her Identity Card
- If the Identity card is lost by a member, he/she shall make a written application to the Principal / Librarian and request for a duplicate
- A duplicate Identity Card will be issued to the member on payment of Rs.50/-.
- College Leaving Certificate will not be given to a student until he/she has returned all the books.
- Users should sign. In the Student's/ Reader's visitor Register kept at the Circulation Counter
- Spitting and smoking in any part of the Library is strictly prohibited.
- No waste paper shall be thrown on the floor of the Library.
No part of Library reading material shall be photocopied without permission of the Librarian
- Books will be issued within allotted days only from 8:am 3:00 pm.
- Two text books will be issue at time for each student.
- An issued book must be returned within 7 days otherwise an overdue fine of Rs.5/- per day will be charged.
- If book is not in demand can be renewed at the due date of that book.
- While borrowing book every student must check the books missing pages or any other damages to the book and bring it to the notice of Librarian.
- All books taken by the reader for consultation in the library should be returned to the Librarian before leaving the library.
- Do not mark, fold and tear any pages of the Library
- Any Library-book damaged by the user shall be replaced or its cost and fine shall be paid by the user.
- Issued book may be suspended at any time by the order of Librarian, for instance, at the time of stock taking.
- The librarian is empowered to recall any book at any time.
- Handle the books carefully while Browsing/Consulting them.
STUDY ROOM RULES
- The Study-Room will remain open from 8.00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on all working days.
- Sticks, Umbrellas, Boxes, bags and such other personal belongings shall be kept at the property counter
- Strict silence shall be observed in the Library Reading- Room.
- Sleeping on the benches is not allowed.
- Eatable are not allowed in the Library.
- Discussion/ Group-Discussion is not allowed in the Reading Room.