1. Students passing XII (HSC) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission to the respective faculty.
2. A student seeking admission to First Year of B.A./B.COM./B.B.A./B.B.A.(Computer Applications)/B.Sc. Computer Science should:
3. A student other than First Year seeking admission to this college will have to submit the admission form duly filled along with required fees and documents on the specified date.
4. The admission form should have the following documents with it:
5. Students seeking admission to the First Year in any discipline will have to apply to Savitribai Phule Pune University for Eligibility Certificate. They will have to pay eligibility fee at the time of admission.
6. A student will be admitted to the First Year provisionally and the admission will be confirmed only on the receipt of Eligibility Certificate from the University.
7. Every first year student will have to undergo a medical check-up by an authorized medical officer. The application for Eligibility Certificate will be sent to the University only after the medical check-up and the certificate to that effect is produced.
8. Students from other University will have to submit following documents along with the admission form:
9. Immediately after seeking admission, the student should procure an identity card duly signed by the college authority. The identity card must be shown by the student whenever demanded by the college staff/authorities.
10. Admissions to all the students of classes are given strictly on the merit basis and reservation asper Government of Maharashtra rules.
11. Admission process will be change time to time as per the guidelines of state Government of Maharashtra & SPPU.
12. All notification & schedule of admission will be display on college website and office notice board time to time.
13. No consideration will be there considered after due date of notification.
|Partially paid fees will not be refunded. The candidate who has taken admission to the college and has paid all the fees is entitled to get refund of fees after deducting the amount indicated below:|
|Sr.No.||Time of cancellation||Amount to be deducted|
|1.||1st to 10th day from date of admission||20% of total fees|
|2.||11th to 30th day from date of admission||40% of total fees|
|3.||After one month||100% of total fees|